Last Assignment

Today went by in a breeze. Doing this project opened my eyes to the difference in colleges. Although majority of them offer the same opportunities, the prices and pre requisites are different. I have narrowed my college decision down to three colleges. I want to go to a college that keeps in contact with me and truly show they want me as a prospective student. At the same time, none of them have really offered my a full ride scholarship, yet, so I don't know how to feel. I am going to be an immigration lawyer, so I want to go to a college that offers study abroad. Georgia State as of now still remains the top of my list. Not only is it close to home, but I am familiar with the staff and my admission counselor. Thank you Mr. Rease for this career/college research! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ #22 #goPANTHERS

Comments