MOCK MOCK πŸ¦…

 Today felt weird. It was my first time being back in school since the beginning of COVID. I was happy to meet my teachers and my classmates. I SAW RONYAAAAA!!!!! πŸ˜† It has been a long time since I seen her as well. Really missed hanging with her everyday, like literally everyday. The mock exam went well. I'm fine with the grade I made, but I have room to improve. I honestly thought it was going to be different. By exam day, I am going to do better. c;  I spent the rest of the time in the counselor center. I am going to be a junior marshall. It is saddening how next year is our last year, and we move on to a different chapter in life.  #different #blessed 

Comments

  1. The way you spell my name is so funny to me πŸ’€πŸ’€ I really missed you too,we gottttttaaaaaaaaaa hang out this summer, it’s only necessary

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you spell my name is so funny to me πŸ’€πŸ’€ I really missed you too,we gottttttaaaaaaaaaa hang out this summer, it’s only necessary

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way you spell my name is so funny to me πŸ’€πŸ’€ I really missed you too,we gottttttaaaaaaaaaa hang out this summer, it’s only necessary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment