Honest Review

Before I begin, I just want everyone to know I WON THAT KAHOOT! Although kahoot tried playing me by making my game freeze😤, I knew all of those questions. The only one I did not know was the hiking part. I honestly did not see Mr. Rease as a hiking type of person. I remembered every other thing so. #1st #Mr.Rease 

I just want to say I enjoyed every aspect of the class. Although we only had one semester to learn a lot of material, I believe Mr. Rease did a good job with teaching us what he could. Then, we were in the midst of pandemic so we lost class time for 2 weeks. Not only that, I remembered all three essay types and how to write them. The material part of the class was exciting, but also the conversations. The yes or no questions and telling us to explain why surely did help. The fact that the exam was in the second week of May, and we were able to review, do multiple choice questions, and get feedback, gave me a good refresher. You did an outstanding job with teaching and I hope the next class of students get to enjoy the in person experience and gain a lot of knowledge from the course. #allinone #MRREASE4PREZ #whodoitlikeMrRease 

Comments

  1. Idk how you knew all those lol, playing that made me realize that I really don't know this man. I agree, giving us a chance to express our opinion on certain topics made class more interesting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment