😎

 It's the fact I could have gotten a 5/6 if I actually took the test. The only point I didn't get is sophistication, and that makes sense. I have to work on being more concise and just putting the source after my work. I am honestly ready though. I been ready, I was born ready! The AP passage was also had weird wording, but I found my way through it. I am ready to get it over with now. I got it in me, I just gotta produce. BE SAFE EVERYONE! 

So, yesterday I had got an award for all A's, and I just want to take the time out to congratulate myself. I literally have been doing this since elementary school, but I stayed humble. I will forever be humble. Of course with all the accolades and accomplishments I have, I should feel a pinch of cockiness, shouldn't I? The future is bright, but although I can not plan ahead and have to accept my fate, I will forever act as if I have nothing and I'm still working for something. #dedication #goodweekend #MAY12th 

Comments