Tuesday.. 2 days before !

 Im so excited to be back in the school. I might actually pick to be inside for the rest of the semester. Today we went over our rhetorical analysis introduction and one body paragraph. My introduction was good to me 😃, but I am going to improve. I do not believe I am going to be writing like that when I actually take the test. It's literally the computer. Like I said in my last blog, writing is better than typing. My body paragraphs will not be like that neither. I was just putting things down. I didn't even believe my evidence was a simile, but ok. I will do better and by time I take the actual test, I am going to have a 6/6 on all my essays. c; #ONLYWAY #5SCORE #POSITIVE 

Comments

  1. Purrrr, NOTHING LESS. We got this massa:) and I believe in you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment