Feedback

Honestly, make sure you guys always(I MEAN ALWAYS) proofread. I do not what was going on with me, but I made a somewhat not so pleasant grade. I realized my mistakes and I plan on doing better. I change my mind about wanting to take the test on computer, even though I didn't have an option. The computer autocorrected my work and deleted my periods. Like seriously, leave me alone. #weirdcomputer Anyways, I just didn't give it my all and I need to get into the mindset of everything isn't going to be perfect. I just have to make it good enough and follow the rubric to make the points. I look forward to the mock exam, and meeting my fellow peers of course 😀. It has been a year and some change since I have seen them.  #untiltomorrowblog 🥸

Comments

  1. SERIOUSLY THO, no matter how much time you have left PROOFREAD! Wish I got told that before doing my synthesis. "meeting my fellow peers" MAAM YOU MEAN ME! DUH. You don't have to lie to these folks, you literally only want to see me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment