Chavez or Adams

It's almost as if people just type anything. I was dying laughing because literally we discussed it multiple times. I feel like they just trolling him at this point 😂. Anyways, I am very confident in writing the rhetorical analysis essay. I just have to figure out "diction." I understand the definition, it just isn't really making sense. Everything else is essay though. Also, I feel as if writing isn't "boring," it just depends on what it is talking about. Like today, the Cesar Chavez writing, it was really informational and I learned how certain words can make an impact on what you write.

Comments

  1. He should speak more about the diction part and give us some examples on how we’d incorporate it into our essay. But seriously, ain’t nooooooo way he was finna give us answers to that assignment💀💀 #nomercy #theyallgot0’s

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment