Last Blog Post (For this Class) 🥲

First and foremost, I enjoyed this class. I'm pretty sure the upcoming AP Lang and Composition students will enjoy it as well, being that they will be in person. Just do the work! If you stay on top of the work, submit it when it's due, and engage, you should have no problems with the class. It is not hard to make an A in here. With you all being in the classroom, it is going to be a better experience. Another thing I would say is, always plan during your essays. Coming from a person that never did, I got a new perspective on actually planning. You don't have to fully plan, but make sure you get your three claims and evidence to support. Lastly, be great. All essays will not be perfect. If you can make a 3/6, 4/6, or 5/6, just know you perfected to the best you can. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT! If I ever come back to read the blogs, I hope you guys have taken the advice I have given and used it. #'22 #ArianOut 


Alexa play Drake's Marvins Room. 

Comments